Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Doodle Wall

Doodle Wall is a site I first heard about from Larry Ferlazzo, who has an excellent review of it here. It's basically a site where you register an account that gives you a "wall" that you can draw on. I would compare it to Art Pad in that respect just not as fancy.

After creating some drawings and testing it out I can honestly say, I hope I never see this message again...

Doodle Wall gives you a wall that you can set to public/private which is nice (public lets others draw on your wall), but only allows you to draw on that wall once a day. I'm not sure why that is.

There are other features such as chat and so on. The jury is still out for me on this site but it does show promise.

For more info click here.

BTW, I have an email into them regarding CIPA/COPPA compliance there doesn't seem to be any filtering, but they do require a user to be at least 13 yrs old w/ parent's approval, which is pretty standard.

Below is my poor attempt at drawing...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You and I must have had the same art teacher as children. Our use of drawing technique and the color scale are virtually identical! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I wonder if you'd say that about music too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!