Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Prezi

Prezi is a site that has been getting a lot of hype lately and for good reason, they just unveiled a very nice educational package. Prezi is a site for creating unique zooming presentations that are interactive. However, I must say while I was very impressed w/ the beta version I thought it had a bit of a high learning curve for the average user. I'm assuming their current version is a tad more userfriendly.

The educational version comes in two packages: a free version (500 MB of online space) or paid (2000 MB $59. a yr). Also, the educational version lets users create private presenations which is ideal when having to deal w/ CIPA compliance, and the ability to create/share templates.



For more info on the latest w/ Prezi click here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!