Tuesday, June 18, 2013

eduCanon

eduCanon is a cool new site that I just found out about from Larry Ferlazzo's blog.  This site allows teachers to create interactive video lessons for students embedded w/ a quiz.  It kind of reminds me of what PhotoPeach does w/ slideshows but w/ video instead.

The way this works is quite simple a teacher would upload a video and then add a timed question(s) to their video.  This is ideal for "flipped" classroom and best of all teacher gets instant feedback w/ student tracking that can be integrated into a gradebook.

I highly recommend checking out eduCanon by clicking here.

Below is a brief demo video....



For my Pinterest board on Presentations/Slideshows click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!